If you have never suffered from insomnia, please leave this page!
- HUMAN NECESSITIES - HEALTH - CONSTRUCTION HOME IMPROVEMENT]
[Viewed 5773 times]
Most people in this world would have suffered from insomnia once or more than once during their lifetimes.
Nobody will deny that our pillows today are frequently causing pillow users annoying discomforts and illnesses.
Also nobody in this world will deny that our environment today needs the universe's deep attention to save resources of energy and materials.
A handicap in common amongst all existing pillows is "PILLOW DEFORMATION".
I have long been suffering from insomnia and discomforts caused by traditional resilient pillows which usually start to deform after having been used for around six months. A few years ago, nothing in the world could solve pillow deformation; I then started to develop a new pillow manufacturing concept to counter pillow deformation; after years of researches I have finally acquired this meaningful “3D PILLOW” giving myself a "GOOD SLEEPING DOMAIN". I am happy to share this DOMAIN with you; and together we can share it with the whole universe helping all pillow users have healthy and comfortable sleeps. From now onwards everybody’s everyday will start with happiness.
PILLOW DEFORMATION is solved logically by:
1. Composing a pillow by fourteen (2 layers x 7) segments;
2. Linking up these pillow segments as a continuous track able to rotate 360°; when laid flat on the bed
3. Becoming a “3D PILLOW” with pillow surfaces able to move to average the loads onto the fourteen segments; and as a result
4. Eliminating pillow deformation by avoiding the pillow user’s head from continuously compressing on any specific areas.
The FIRST AND ONLY “3D PILLOW” in the world is patented under the name of "CONTRACKS PILLOW"; it has created TWENTY EIGHT MOVABLE head-compressed surfaces and OVER 900% DURABILITY to tear down pillow deformation completely. This “3D PILLOW” manufacturing concept is COMPATIBLE WITH MOST existing pillow brands and IDEAL for new brand pillows. The product cycle of "3D PILLOW" will be long-lasting and broadly accepted by pillow users who definitely will not refuse to have their own "GOOD SLEEPING DOMAIN". Investors and manufacturers can now create new pillow trends in their own names.
Economic and financial information
Currently in forced "CONTRACKS PILLOW" Patents:
Hong Kong Patent no. 10108724.4; and
China Patent no. ZL201020552599.7
All PCT Patents are ready for applications:
Cost is US$100,000.00 for the patent of one of the following ten countries:
1. United States, 2. China, 3. France, 4. United Kingdom, 5. Germany, 6. Russia, 7. Japan, 8. Italy, 9. Canada and 10. Spain; and
US$50,000.00 each for all other countries
Cost for the still available whole patent buyout is US$1,000,000.00
Interested parties can suggest plans for co-operations.
| List a patent
| Manage your account
| Bookmark this page]