Active suspension for cars,4wds, trucks,high speed trains.
- Automotive Accessories - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING]
[Viewed 604 times]
How it works:
This system can be used on any vehicle with three or more wheels i.e. cars, trucks, tractors and high speed trains.
The system is controlled by a valve that is sensitive to lateral acceleration that delivers proportional oil to shocks on outer radius, causing shocks to extend and also to inner shocks causing shocks to retract, this action happens in real time, and in proportion to weight transfer, delivering maximum response.
When control valve is in neutral position no oil flow occurs, shocks return to normal settings, shocks also filter out single wheel inputs when maximum oil pressure is received from control valve.
• This real time roll control will reduce vehicle rollovers by as much as 90%. Thereby reducing road accidents and road fatalities.
• Because suspension geometry is maintained there will be a reduction in tire wear and trailer fish tailing.
• Increased fuel economy due to vehicle maintaining a higher average speed due to less braking and re acceleration.
• Reduced chassis stress and suspension component wear, due to maintenance of weight distribution.
• Reduced risk of load shifting.
• Cab oscillation is reduced leading to less driver fatigue.
How it improves on existing technology or systems?
Competitors in this technology have yet to deliver a simple to install, cost effective and reliable system. My system does, it works entirely on hydraulics without electronic input. This system allows for a softer suspension with no body roll.
| List a patent
| Manage your account
| Bookmark this page]